Emergency Medical Relief
- Programme on Health sector disaster preparedness and Response
- Project on Emergency Medical Services
- Human Resource Development for Emergency Medical Services.
- Managing Public Health Emergencies of International/ National concern
- Ebola Virus disease,
- Outbreak investigation and response that requires action at National level
- VVIP / VIP and other Medical Care Schemes
- Implement the Scheme for medical care arrangements for Hon’ble Vice President, Prime Minister, and Former Prime Ministers, spouse and dependent children
- Medical care arrangements during national functions like Independence Day, Republic Day, National and International events
- Visit of Head of States.
Last Updated On 28/06/2016